The Lexington Clinic Ophthalmology team provides a range of services to meet all your vision needs. Our board-certified doctors pride themselves on providing the highest quality comprehensive care for adult patients.
From diagnosis to treatment, you can count on our ophthalmologists (eye doctors) for the highest level of care for your vision.
Please allow extra time for your visit to accommodate dilation or additional testing if necessary.
- Cataract Small Incision No Stitch Cataract Surgery with Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Consultations and Second Opinions
- Diabetes Eye Exam
- Drooping Eyelid Evaluation and Surgery
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Glaucoma Eye Exam
- In-office Laser Surgery (Glaucoma, Post Cataract)
- Macular Degeneration Eye Exam
- Routine Eye Exams (When Medically Necessary)
- Ocular and Orbital Ultrasound Imaging Exams
- Ophthalmic Photography (External, Fundus)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Tear Duct (Lacrimal) Evaluation
- Thyroid Eye Disease Evaluation and Treatment
- Visual Field Testing