Center for Breast Care
The Center for Breast Care at Lexington Clinic uses a collaborative and multi-disciplinary approach to breast care. Our comprehensize team of radiologists, pathologists, surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists work alongside a fellowship-trained mammographer to create a customized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. Our breast care team provides breast biopsies, MRIs and ultrasounds and assessments for breast cancer risks. Flexible appointment times, convenient locations and an experienced, professional staff guarantee you will receive the highest quality of care you deserve in a compassionate setting.
- Digital Mammography/3D Tomography*
- Diagnostic Mammography
- Screening Mammography
- Contrast Enhanced Mammography
- Breast Surgery
- Hidden Scar Certified Surgeon
- Malignant and Benign Breast Disease
- Nipple Sparing Mastectomy and Skin Sparing Mastectomy
- Partial Mastectomies with Oncoplastic Techniques
- Breast Ultrasound*
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy*
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Cyst Aspiration*
- Needle Localization
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy* - Upright and Table
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Breast MRI*
- MRI Guided Breast Biopsy*
- Clinical Counseling
- High Risk Assessment for Breast Cancer
ACR Designated Comprehensive Breast Imaging Center
Lexington Clinic Center for Breast Care has met the high standards of the ACR (American College of Radiology) for high standards for quality and safety in medical imaging/radiation oncology treatment.
*Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR).